WHITE ICHIGO Organic Tech-Essence Lotion
The White Ichigo Tech Essence lotion is a Japanese toner that cleanses the skin, removes dead cells and restores the natural cycle of epidermal cell renewal. Delivering a formulation that's 99% organic, leaving the skin deeply hydrated without sensitivity.
- 3 types of hyaluronic acid deeply hydrate the skin on all levels
- Removes dead skin cell build-up
- Gently cleanses away excess oil
- Stimulates skins turn over rate for brighter glowing skin
White strawberries are rich in polyphenols and vitamin C which have antioxidant properties and protect the skin from aging whilst stimulating collagen production.
- White strawberries are rich in polyphenols, vitamin C and are known for their antioxidant effects.
- Three types of hyaluronic acid and squalane protect your skin from unpleasant dryness and restores skin's natural PH balance.
- Organic lavender and thyme smoothes and softens the skin texture.
- Arbutin to brighten uneven skin tone, fade acne scars & dark spots on skin.
Ideal for all skin types.
Free of alcohol, colorants, parabens and mineral oil.
Volume: 120 ml
|White Ichigo Tech Cream Face Wash||White Ichigo Vitamin C Serum||White Ichigo Tech Cream||White Ichigo Sleeping Mask|
How to use
Apply a generous amount of this Japanese toner lotion to a cotton pad to exfoliate skin or add to your palms and pat into the skin.
Fragalia tyroensis fruit juice (moisturizing ingredient), α-arbutin (skin conditioning and brightening ingredient), European raspberry seed oil (moisturizing ingredient), hyaluronic acid Na, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, acetyl hyaluronic acid Na (moisturizing ingredient), Thyme leaf extract (moisturizing ingredient), lavender flower extract (moisturizing ingredient)
What is White Ichigo skincare?
Japanese skincare brand White Ichigo uses a combination of organic and natural ingredients brought about by using state-of-the-art Japanese cosmetic technology.
Cosmetic ingredients are grown on an eco-friendly farm in Miyagi Prefecture. White Ichigo cares about the environment and tries to minimize CO2 emissions during production by using its many years of experience in the field.
The White Ichigo skincare brand has completely abandoned the use of chemical pesticides opting for a more natural approach in the form of Bumblebees.
Ichigo (苺) in Japanese means strawberry. The key component of the series is a unique white strawberry variety grown on White Ichigo's own organic farms with full quality control.