WHITE ICHIGO Organic Sleeping Mask
The White Ichigo Sleeping Mask is a Japanese sleeping mask with a light gel-like formula that offers deep hydration, antioxidant care, and brightening effects. It envelops the skin and deeply moisturizes diminishing uneven skin tone and dark spots on face.
Utilizing unique Japanese skincare technology with three types of hyaluronic acid to help achieve more plump, hydrated, glowing skin.
A high concentration of vitamin C will leave you with more radiant, clear, and glowing skin.
- 3 types of hyaluronic acid for intensive hydration
- Antioxidant care to fight the signs of aging
- Brightening effects to fade acne scars and dark spots on skin
- Moisturizers seal in skincare for glowing supple skin
- White strawberry seed oil contains ceramides that moisturize the skin and enhance its barrier function.
- Chamomile flower extract helps to rid acne and irritation, accelerates the healing of inflammation, perfectly tones the skin and prevents wrinkles.
- 3-O-ethyl ascorbic acid enhances the penetration of vitamin C.
- Raspberry seed oil contains a high content of vitamin E and the optimal ratio of vitamins PP, B2, B1, C and A.
Also contains red-orange oil, bergamot oil, and other essential oils, refer to the ingredients list.
Free from mineral oils, synthetic dyes, parabens.
Ideal for all skin types.
|White Ichigo Tech Cream Face Wash||White Ichigo Tech Essence||White Ichigo Vitamin C Serum||White Ichigo Tech Cream|
How to use
Use at night.
- Apply a cherry-sized portion to your face and evenly distribute.
- Wash off in the morning.
Can be used every day.
The night mask is packed in a glass jar with a spatula for applying.
water, glycerin, BG, orange fruit water, fragalia tyrolensis juice, European raspberry seed oil, flowering plant extract / leaf extract, lavender flower extract, xylitol, trehalose, glycosyl trehalose, carbomer, phenoxyethanol, hydrolyzed hydrogenated starch, betaine, hydroxylated K, glyceryl glucoside, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, gellan gum, hydrolyzed honey protein, chigaya root extract, a-arbutin, 3-0-ethyl ascorbic acid, glycyrrhizic acid 2K, hyaluronic acid Na, PEG-8, prune degradation product , acetyl hyaluronic acid Na, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, wild thyme extract, dextran, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, hexapeptide-2, grapefruit peel oil, bergamot fruit oil, orange peel oil, roman chamomile flower oil, citron peel oil, lime oil, bitter orange blossom oil
Glass is one of the most environmentally friendly packagings for cosmetics. It is fully recyclable, does not react with the ingredients in the composition, does not oxidize, and is suitable for storage under different temperature conditions.
What is White Ichigo skincare?
Japanese skincare brand White Ichigo uses a combination of organic and natural ingredients brought about by using state-of-the-art Japanese cosmetic technology.
Cosmetic ingredients are grown on an eco-friendly farm in Miyagi Prefecture. White Ichigo cares about the environment and tries to minimize CO2 emissions during production by using its many years of experience in the field.
The White Ichigo skincare brand has completely abandoned the use of chemical pesticides opting for a more natural approach in the form of Bumblebees.