CO2 Gel Bubble Mask Meeth Morerich Pack
Volume: 7 masks
Manufacturer: Meeth, Japan
The non-invasive carboxytherapy at home is the latest cosmetological achievement in the field of skin rejuvenation. You can see positive changes in your skin condition already after 7 procedures.
Tiny molecules of CO2 saturate deep layers of your skin with oxygen, they penetrate through the blood vessels and increase blood and lymph flow, stimulating respiration inside the tissues.
- Supports tissue regeneration by increasing cell metabolism and turnover rate,
- Activates synthesis of collagen and hyaluronic acid,
- Normalizes secretion of skin sebum (oil), minimizes the appearance of pores,
- Makes skin complexion healthier and more even,
- Clears post-acne marks and dark spots,
- Enhance skin elasticity and moisture
- Tightens skin and promotes lifting effect
Jojoba oil and lactobacillus fermented pear extract care for the healthy balance of the skin, make it nourished and tender.
Free of harmful parabens, additives and hazardous chemicals.
How to use
How to use: mix gel component and powder component together until smooth. Immediately, apply on clean skin. Spread the mixture evenly all over the face. Leave on for 30 minutes, then remove the mask and any excess gel. Rinse well with lukewarm water.
For the best results try to use every day for a week. Then maintain for 2-3 times a week.
INGREDIENTS: Water, BG, glycerin, pentylene glycol, Na alginate, jojoba seed oil, cellulose gum, Na hydrogen carbonate, Ca carbonate, glyceryl glucoside, lactic acid bacterium / fermented pear juice, sodium hyaluronate, Na acetyl hyaluronate, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid Acid, phenoxyethanol, EDTA-3Na