AXXZIA Mate for Eyes Device for non-surgical RF lifting and microcurrent facial therapy
The device uses two methods of non-surgical skin rejuvenation: the method of radio wave skin tightening (RF - lifting) and microcurrents.
AXXZIA Mate for Eyes gives an instant result of tightening the area around the eyes.
The radio wave exposure deeply warms and relaxes the circular muscles of the face, in the process of heating the subcutaneous layers, the structure of collagen fibres changes, and forms new ones.
EMS - low-frequency currents - reduce the facial micro-muscles, toning them and giving the skin fullness from the inside. Increase the skins blood circulation and activate metabolic processes and cell respiration.
- smoothes skin and muscle tissue
- helps with ptosis (omission) of facial tissues
- enhances the production of elastin and collagen, the skin becomes elastic, and smooths out wrinkles
- muscle tone normalizes
- eliminates puffiness
How to use
How to use: the device is controlled by one button and has two operating modes
1. Normal (purple backlight) turns on when the button is pressed once
2. Double pressing enhances it (red backlight)
It is recommended to start at Normal Mode and get to know the device for your usage.
Attention: the device is used only on top of serum, moisturizing gel or patches! Remove metal accessories, watches and rings before using.
Before the starting, apply a thick layer of serum, or apply patches to those areas that you want to use the device on (the device can be used for the area around the eyes and mouth, as well as on the forehead).
Select the intensity mode on the unit.
- Treat the area around the eyes with movements from the inner corner of the eye to the temple, then back to the bridge of the nose.
- Perform circular movements on the sides of the face from the cheekbones in an upward direction.
- Guide the device in an arc along the outside of the eye socket
- Guide the device along the forehead in diverging movements from the eyebrows to the sides of the forehead.
- Make upward movements to the hairline.
If you feel dry or device slides poorly, add more serum or gel.
After the procedure, apply a moisturizer.
The procedure lasts for 10 minutes (5 minutes in one eye), after which the device turns off automatically.
It is recommended to apply from 1 to 3 times a week.
Output power 1.6W, wave frequency 90KHz
Pregnancy, breastfeeding, epilepsy, hypertension ( pressure above 180 mmHg), dental treatment and treatment of inflammatory processes during the duration of the procedure, after surgery. Pacemaker, metal, silicone and plastic implants.
Do not use the appliance while taking a bath.