APAGARD SMOKIN' Toothpaste
- Stain Care Type
- Contains nano Medical Hydroxyapatite (nano<mHAP>) for protection against caries
- Contains Polyethylene glycol (PEG) and Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) for extra protection against stains (tobacco,wine, coffee, etc.)
- No fluoride
Apagard Smokin Toothpaste provide your teeth with minerals to promote healthier, whiter tooth enamel, containing nano <mHAP> for whitening and anti-caries protection.
Nano Medical Hydroxyapatite (nano <mHAP>) is a proprietary form of the calcium phosphate compound hydroxyapatite, originally developed by Sangi and clinically approved as an anti-caries ingredient in Japan in 1993. It is safe, biocompatible, even edible!
Nano<mHAP> protects and restores tooth enamel in 3 ways, by
1) Collecting and helping to remove plaque
2) Filling surface fissures
3) Remineralizing subsurface demineralized areas (incipient caries).
Moreover, Sangi's research shows that nano<mHAP> also
4) Relieves tooth sensitivity by filling and coating exposed dentin tubules
No abrasive ingredient or fluoride are contained.
Mild mint flavor.
Volume: 100 g